(1) Airport Open House — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Grand Haven Memorial Airport, 16446 Comstock St. Check out the planes, meet the airport staff and enjoy free hot dogs. Kids ages 8-17 can sign up for free rides with the Young Eagles program, beginning at 8 a.m. Rides may be limited and are subject to weather conditions.
(2) LDL 10th Anniversary Celebration — 2-4 p.m. Saturday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. This open house celebrates the library’s 10 years in its renovated building and 20 years as an independent district operation.
(3) Tri-Cities Garden Club Flower Show — 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at Spring Lake District Library, 123 E. Exchange St. The theme for this year’s show is “Lakeshore Beauty.” The show is considered one of the most beautiful and educational in the state, the club says. Admission is free.
(4) Grand Haven Beach Vault — Friday and Saturday at Grand Haven City Beach. Teens will be vaulting in the sand from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday. College and the elite high school athletes take over Saturday, with vaulting from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There’s no admission charge, so enjoy the competition from your spot in the sand.
(5) Worship on the Waterfront — 7 p.m. Sunday at the Lynne Sherwood Waterfront Stadium, Grand Haven. The Christian music trio Selah is in concert this week. Admission is free, but a free-will offering will be taken.
Summer Night Sounds — 8:30 p.m. Friday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.
Movies on Deck: “The Wizard of Oz” — 10 p.m. Friday at USS LST 393 Museum, 560 Mart St., Muskegon.
Wildlife Encounter: In Tune with Hummingbirds — 3-4 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.
Night Out with the Stars — 8-11:30 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.