(1) “Frozen Jr.” — 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Grand Haven High School’s Performing Arts Center, 17001 Ferris St. Students in the Grand Haven Area Public Schools Summer Theatre Camp morning session will perform the Disney show (“Let it Go!”) on Friday; the camp’s afternoon group will perform Saturday. Tickets are $5 and will be sold at the door.
(2) “Junie B. Jones: The Musical Jr.” — 7 p.m. Friday and noon Saturday at the West Michigan Academy of Arts and Academics, 17350 Hazel St., Ferrysburg. These Northwest Ottawa Recreation Authority performing arts camp performances were moved from White Pines (where there is no air conditioning) to the academy’s cool (in more ways than one) auditorium. Tickets are $3 for students and senior citizens, and $5 for adults. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Friday and 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
(3) “Singin’ in the Rain Jr.” — 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Spring Lake High School, 16140 148th Ave. Tickets for the Spring Lake Theatre Expo show are $5.
(4) Rock the Coast Boat Parade — 10:30 a.m. Saturday through the Grand Haven channel. The big, loud boats will be coming in to Grand Haven on Friday, docking at the Municipal Marina. They’ll putter down the channel Saturday morning on their way to head south on the big lake, and return Saturday night.
(5) Merchants and Makers — 3-7 p.m. Sunday at VanderMill, 14921 Cleveland St., Spring Lake Township. Enjoy pizza and live music while you browse the 50-plus local makers, shops, creative types and vendors. Admission is $3; kids are free.
Operatic tenor Carlos Seise in concert — 7 p.m. Saturday at the Lynne Sherwood Waterfront Stadium, Grand Haven. Free admission. Bring your chairs.
Peter Mulvey Concert — 7:30 p.m. Sunday at Camp Blodgett, Loeks Retreat Center, 10451 Lakeshore Ave., West Olive. Suggested donation: $10. Gates open at 6 p.m.
“Shakespeare in Love” — 7:30 p.m. Friday at the DeWitt Center, 141 E. 12th St., Holland. Tickets are $15 to $30.
Newcomb’s Wildflower Workshop — 9:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.
Prairie Wildflower Walks — 3-4 p.m. Sunday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.